Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Yahoo Mail Gripe

When the iMac desktop arrived a month ago, I tried to set up the email client to access my Yahoo and Google accounts. In that process, the Yahoo account became "confused" and started demanding that I sign-in when accessing email even though I was clearly already logged in. Numerous requests to Yahoo for a fix have gone unanswered.

It is now more than a month later and I still cannot get to Yahoo Email from my desktop, but the mobile clients on my phone and iPad continue to work fine. Now my only hope is that someone at Yahoo responds to posts like this one with a fix. Frankly, I've given up on ever getting to Yahoo mail from my desktop again.

If you use a Yahoo address for me, please substitute Gmail -- everything else stays the same. Otherwise, I will likely miss your message.

No comments: